Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Watch Tower


I just got through talking to some very frustrated Jehova's Witnesses. Wow, they don't do well when you offer them some reading material. Of course they showed up preaching the "end of days." They also told me that Jesus could have been no greater than a man, and that he definetly couldn't be God. We talked about scripture and the Trinity for nearly 30 minutes before they said they were "through wasting their time on a follower of Babylon."


With this in mind, there are some links to some good material you'll want to know if you ever get approached by Jehovah's Witnesses below. They come from Catholic Answers @ catholic.com.










I'm going to try and read the paper they gave me and formulate a response to mail to their church and I'll probably post it online as well. Here's to the Truth.

No comments: