Friday, February 16, 2007

We Decide 2008


Okay, I give. Its time to start talking about candidates for the Presidential election. This being my first blog on this stuff I'm only going to give candidates from each party. I'm not going to discuss issues yet. HERE is a wiki link that gives some info on the election. Let the games begin!

Republican Nominees (Official, Unofficial, Exploratory Committee formed)

Democratic Nominees ( Official, Unofficial, Exploratory Committee formed)

Third Parties (Same Stuff as above)

If anyone is willing, I'd love to hear someone's particular favorites and why. I get about 20-50 hits a day so I know y'all are out there. Currently mine is Senator Brownback because of his pro-life voting record and because I perceive him to have high moral values.

No comments: